• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. dieselfan

    Good Guy Great guy Don Shores!

    Hello all! Thursday morning I received a beautiful female extreme hypo hondo from Don. He was super easy to deal with, great communication , excellent shipping/packaging. I would highly recommend doing business him! Thanks again man!
  2. dieselfan

    Good Guy Reptile Basics racks..Awesome products!!!

    Hello all, I received my iris sweater box rack yesterday. Packaging was great. ZERO assembly required! My racks have the 4" flex watt for belly heat built in... Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! These racks are constructed out of high quality materials, and are assembled with exact specifications...
  3. dieselfan

    Good Guy Great buy from Shannon Brown!

    Hello All, Thursday I received a male extreme hypo Honduran from Mr.Brown. He came exactly as described and in perfect health. Shannon was great at communicating and did an awesome job with the packaging. I have done a BOI search on him.... However,I would recommend him as a great guy to...
  4. dieselfan

    Good Guy Andy Jeffries/ Andy's Reptiles.. Great guy

    Just received my female Tangerine albino Honduran from Andy this morning! Awesome animal and awesome guy to do business with.. He was quick to respond to all my questions, whether through text or email. Honest and up front guy!! Thanks again Andy..
  5. dieselfan

    Halo:Combat Evolved anniversary edition!!!

    Who else is counting the days? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. The game that started it all!!( as far as I'm concerned:) ) Im on XBOX Live.. If we got any other halo or black ops fans send me a PM if your trying to get down..
Back
Top