• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. S

    Heat Panels

    I had read a lot of confusing things about heat panels and since heat tape works fine, mine had mostly been unused for a couple of years. Anyway, I decided to grab some numbers in case it helps anyone else. AP 4x2x1 cage with Aspen bedding. Heat panel is a 80W RBI model running wide open...
  2. S

    Wanted ensatina and slender salamanders

    Must have been legally collected or CB. Will need them shipped. Thanks!
  3. S

    Good Guy Kevin Brown, The Hibernaculum

    I purchased a pair of Royal Diadem's Ratsnakes from him a few weeks ago. The pair has been flawless in terms of eating, behavior, etc. I would highly recommend him.
  4. S

    Good Guy Uncle Jim's Worm Farm

    Ordered 400 European Nightcrawlers for 29.99 shipped. I received the worms a couple of days later, probably they came faster than I expected because I am only two states away. The worms came priority mail and are moving around so they definitely made it alive. I'm not sure what other criteria I...
  5. S

    Wanted Royal Diadems

    Looking for any that are already showing colors or cb with pictures of adults. I am not looking for cliffordi, however. Thanks!
  6. S

    Wanted South American Tricolor Hognose

    Flexible on species, let me know if you have any and what you want for them.
  7. S

    TriColor Hogs

    Anyone know a breeder for these? Everyone I've found seems to no longer have them.
  8. S

    Where to get red ATBs?

    Anyone know of a breeder who works with a lot of red ATBs? I love some of the ATBs I've seen, but 99% of the ones I can find for sale are kind of ugly. I'm looking for a bright red or calico red.
  9. S

    Borneo Pythons

    I am looking for a medium sized python that would make an interesting captive. I like the look of the heads on blood and borneo pythons but it sounds like the blood pythons can get fairly large? I'm looking for something that would be comfortable in a 4x2x1 enclosure as anything larger eats up...
Back
Top