• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. S

    For Sale Amazon Milk Froglets Trachycephalus resinifictrix

    We have a limited number of Amazon Milk Froglets. Asking $45 ea plus shipping. Or buy 3 for $115 shiped. They were all raised here and are feeding like hungry wolves on fruit flies and baby red runner roaches. All are approximately 1" to 1 1/2" in length. Shanlyn Williams, [email protected]...
  2. S

    For Sale Bumba Cabocla, Brazilian Red Head Tarantula

    We have 3 of the guys available. Asking $30 each or take all 3 for $60 plus shipping. I love their attitudes as they are typically out roaming. They have approximately a 1" leg span. They're very veracious feeders. Adult pic is only an representation. Not actual invert for sale. Please take a...
  3. S

    For Sale Greenbottle Blue tarantula, Indian Ornamental, Columbian Pumpkin Patch

    We have one Indian Ornamental (poecilotheria regalis) with a 2 & 1/2 inch legspan for $45. We also have one Greenbottle Blue (chromatopelma cyanopubescens) with a 1 inch legspan for $50. Also available one Columbian Pumpkin Patch (Hapalopus sp Columbia) with a 3/4 inch legspan for $25. Photos...
  4. S

    Wanted Baby cornsnakes

    Looking for wholesale lots of baby corn snakes. I need 20 to 40 lots. Let me know what you have. Pm me, text 9188695795 or email to [email protected] Thanks, Shanlyn Williams
  5. S

    Wanted Baby to adult crested geckos.

    I am looking for baby to adult Correlophus Ciliatus. I need wholesale groups from 20 to 50 at a time. I am also open to various other species as well. So definitely let me know what you have. Please send a list of quantity, pricing, age and description to [email protected]. You can also pm me...
  6. S

    Wanted Baby to adult leopard geckos.

    I am looking for wholesale groups of baby to adult Leo's. I would prefer 20 to 50 lots if available. Any color or pattern will do. Thanks, Shanlyn Williams Please email age, size, quantity and pricing to [email protected] or PM me.
  7. S

    Wanted Eggs, tadpoles, larva and froglets

    I am looking for wholesale groups 20 to 100 of tadpoles, eggs larva and froglets. From various CB newts, dart frogs and other amphibians. Let me know what species, age and quantities you have available. Thanks, Shanlyn Williams E-mail pricing and availability to [email protected]
  8. S

    3 davus pentalore

    I'm offering 3 unsexed Guatemalan tiger rump tarantulas at $40 ea. plus shipping or all 3 at $90 plus shipping. These guys are about 1"-1.5". PayPal accepted. For shipping rate send zip code. They will be sent Fedex priority overnight. I'm not accepting trades at this time. Second photo is...
  9. S

    For Sale 0.0.3 bumba cabocla $40

    Offering 3 Brazilian redheads at $40 each plus shipping or all 3 for $90 plus shipping. They are at 1". I do accept PayPal. For shipping cost send me your zip code, Fedex priority overnight. Not accepting trades at this time. Second photo is a representation of an adult, not actual invert...
  10. S

    For Sale 0.0.2 CB pelinobius muticus

    I have 2 cb king baboon tarantulas, they are 2". Asking $45 each plus shipping. FedEx priority overnight. PayPal accepted and preferred. Live arrival guaranteed on temps between 30-90. Second photo is a representation of an adult not actual animal for sale. No trades at this time. For...
  11. S

    For Sale 0.0.3 poecilotheria regalis $45 ea.

    I have 3 captive bred Indian ornamental tarantulas, they are 1.5"-2". Asking $45 ea. plus shipping or take all three for $105 plus shipping. FedEx priority overnight. Send zip code for shipping rate. Live arrival guarantee on temps within 30-90 degrees. PayPal accepted and preferred. Second...
Back
Top