• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. J

    interesting boa, is this a morph?

    Got this girl recently and noticed her interesting mustache.... some type of jungle?
  2. J

    Good Guy mb8159 bearded dragons

    Just had a great experience buying from the User mb8159 , I ordered three silk back bearded dragons and they arrived in health and are doing well. theyre just as described. the payment was easy and he kept in contact through out the process
  3. J

    bearded dragon morphs?

    I got these in a trade the small male I think is translucent since he has clear nails but is he something else too? The female is 17 in long and very red / orange
  4. J

    Inquiry www.wholesaleexotics.com?? good or bad? who is good for whole sale?

    I am thinking about ordering from these guys but im not sure if they have healthy animals or not... if theyre not good who is the best wholesale to purchase from?
  5. J

    leopard gecko morphs for sell or trade

    adult male hypo was told he might be red stripe - 75.00 adult male high yellow - 30.00 (sale pending) young female tremper albino designer jungle - 75.00 adult female POS gravid high yellow jungle - 75.00 ( im sorry if I mislabeled any of the morphs I don't know much about leos so I have to...
Back
Top