• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. S

    48x30 PVC cage pick up N.Y.C. ,N.J., P.A.

    I have a 48x30 pvc cage for pick up in nyc, nj, or pa. I will meet if necessary. $100
  2. S

    Hey Ma look what I found. Why cant we keep it???

    Today I was out looking for timbers and saw two beautiful ones chillin.
  3. S

    Movado men's series 800 watch for sale or trade

    I have a very nice men's Movado chronograph that lists for $1600 new I am asking $300 cash or $500 in trade. Thanks
  4. S

    Michelle Watch for sale or trade

    I have a beautiful Michelle watch in mint condition with mother of pearl face. New it cost $995 I am asking $250 cash or $400 in trade value. Trades for Venomous, or colubrids. Thanks
  5. S

    1.1 adult beaded lizards reduced

    I have an adult pair of beaded lizards for sale $1200 or trade on other venomous or Drymarchon Texas indigos
  6. S

    1.1 adult Beaded lizards

    I have a flawless pair of Beaded lizards. They are feeding on f/t rats. I saw copulation a couple of times back in April. I am asking $1500 for the pair.
  7. S

    Amel vanishing pattern corn

    Someone gave me a female adult amel vanishing pattern corn today. She is actually patternless and really red. How common are they? And what morph would be good to breed her to?
  8. S

    Adult Beaded lizards

    I have 1.1 adult beaded lizard that have been copulating. I also have another one that appears to be female, but have not seen copulation. 1.1 $1800 0.0.1 (appears to be female) $700
  9. S

    Batwings aka Horidus X adamantus crosses

    Does any one know if these hybrids are capable of reproducing or are they infertile as adults?? I know they exist in the wild and in captivity. They are a natural cross in the wild, but it's rare. I was just curious if they only produce mules?
  10. S

    Crotalus for sale

    I have several crotalus for sale. 1.1 crotalus v. Nunutis possibly gravid $350 1.0 albino EDB 2011. $400. 0.0.3 baby crotalus n. Nunutus $175 for the group I wll sell the whole group for $600. I am also open to trades. Im looking for normal EDB, female adult canebrake, and some elapids.
  11. S

    Several Crotalus breeders

    I have several pairs of crotalus for sale. The only reason I am parting with them is that I am buying a new house and need some closing cash. Please feel free to email me for pics. All animals are able to be picked up at any P.A. Show or shipped via Delta. 1.1 adult Crotalus Cerberus BLACK...
  12. S

    Albino EDB from paradox line

    I have a sub adult albino EDB from Doug Montgomery. It is a sibling to his Paradox EDB. Feel free to email me for pics. Also I don't always get messages from this site. Please email me direct at [email protected]. I can ship via Delta or you can pick up in P.A.
Back
Top