• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. richies

    Funny leachie pics from tonight

    They looked like they were up to something
  2. richies

    Good Guy Gold Coast Geckos

    HI I just wanted to post that Troy from Gold Coast Geckos is a great guy to deal with I will buy from him again 100%:thumbsup:
  3. richies

    For Sale reptile tanks and supplies

    HI People I am cleaning out my garage I have a bunch of reptile tanks and supplies pick up in yonkers ny 10703 2 x 12"x12"x12' lizard set ups great for smaller lizards or frogs $ 35.00 each 20 gallon turtle tank with screen top $35.00 15 gallon tank with screen top $20.00 20 gallon tank...
  4. richies

    Caledonian Giant Geckos, Rhacodactylus leachianus

    HI People I am new at this but I was just wondering if you can breed GT Mainland with a offshore Moro (Isle E) or you have to breed mainland with mainland or offshore with offshore I have housed them with each other but can you breed them is my question any help would be great thanks again Richie
Back
Top