• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. K

    Help please!!! Baby bearded

    I need hep with my baby Blaze. I have not once seen him sleep and I have had him for 4 days now. He is awake when I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. I still keep up with the 12 hour light cycle starting at 9 and ending at 9 to 930 pm. I also am in need of a good cheap place to get...
  2. K

    First time beardie owner!

    I have always loved reptiles but was never allowed to have them in my house. Now that my kids are a little older and I can better afford it I bought a baby bearded dragon and I fell in love. He/she is beautiful and is named blaze. He is giving me a hard time eating. Only eats when I'm out of the...
Back
Top