• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. ElexisC

    Info Need some advice on a situation involving Alea Rodriguez.

    Apparently this is a boi issue, didn't know, posted in another section asking for advice. So I have been watching 6 snakes for a "friend", the 7th she gave me and I made her confirm several times just in case something like this happened. Well the other day she blew up in the group I have on...
  2. ElexisC

    Ok I need advice.

    Sorry these got left out because I didn't have to edit profanity out, and I was uploading in order from the ones I did edit to keep them in order.
  3. ElexisC

    Ok I need advice.

    So I have been watching 6 snakes for a "friend", the 7th she gave me and I made er confirm several times just in case something like this happened. Well the other day she blew up in the group I have on facebook, and it appears it was just a rant and had nothing to do with my group but took it...
  4. ElexisC

    Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK

    And here is Mel saying he sold 4 snakes, which is obviously a lie since he just posted 11 snakes, but I want Alex to verify those are actually the snakes he sent and not replacements for the 4 he sold. Snakes markings are like finger prints, no 2 are exactly the same. I'd like to know why this...
  5. ElexisC

    Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK

    I went back to gather some screen shots, in my opinion this looks like Mel agreeing to the 11 for the glock. Where the glock was talking about for trade where he asks if the glock is still available for the trade, which would imply Mel agreed to the glock.
  6. ElexisC

    Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK

    Were you lying then or are you lying now?
  7. ElexisC

    My boa family so far.

    But that doesn't mean yours is the same. Without knowing parentage you really can't tell for sure what the cross was.
  8. ElexisC

    Inquiry MJC Serpents...

    Didn't want to dredge this back up but she's now going by another name and thought it should be known if someone wants to look her up Mindy Shong is what she goes by now, just saw her in a group and clicked on the profile and up popped owner of MJC serpents.
  9. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Captive Bred Reptiles - Stay the Heck Away

    It was screen shotted apparently and posted to a comment. But there is to much misinformation going around and the only way we will ever know is if Terry comes here and tells his account and possibly even post photos to prove he was only bitten on the arm and nor constricted like the 911 call...
  10. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Captive Bred Reptiles - Stay the Heck Away

    Even his own daughters account is different than what the news says, what he supposedly says, etc. He needs to make a public statement and clear up all speculation not have his friends or daughter do it.
  11. ElexisC

    New pick up, any thoughts?

    These are with flash. He's also 515 grams. When I go back and catch the one kid I'll ask him of there was a birth year or anything that came with the shipment. I just couldn't remember exactly what he said.
  12. ElexisC

    New pick up, any thoughts?

    I know he's ghost, but I think they said enchi or something too, I just can't remember.
Back
Top