• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Scott Roscoe, horrible animal conditions. (Ohio buyers and sellers)

    These are just a couple from when I still had him. Like I said he's in the care of a friend of mine and very well may end up a daddy soon. He is the sweetest and I miss him dearly. My fiance was afraid of him plus how ohio laws are and I saw how the ODA is treating exotics it scared me so I sold...
  2. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators

    These will be the last messages, I have blocked him from replying through messanger because I just don't want to get into a long argument with him, calling the op a dead beat, idiot, stupid. Etc that's not how you do business and not how you talk about a past transaction to anyone. He is aware...
  3. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Beware Seth Williams "saint221"

    Yep, ups will take geckos. I see no reason the package should have been returned other than he picked 2 day now overnight priority.
  4. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics

    Still trying to use his skin color as why he's being treated the way he is, making it about her skin color because he made a mistake, and now flat out lying saying people are threatening him when he's the one threatening other people. I don't understand how anyone can believe him, all they need...
  5. ElexisC

    Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA

    1 star bad review from someone Tom tried to send to troll my Facebook but I wouldn't accept the friend request so they could. I received like 5 friend requests from this person and denied them all because he's a friend of Tom Pecanic.
  6. ElexisC

    Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA

    This is what happens when you question or disagree with Tom Pecanic, he sends his buddies to troll you and write bad reviews on your business page!
  7. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics

    He says it's a hobby one minute, a business the next, back to hobby, then back to business, then says he rarely ever sells geckos then goes to "I don't sell geckos huh?" And posts a screen shot of the "sales" money he's made from selling geckos. This guy cannot keep his story straight. I really...
  8. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics

    he's trying to make himself out to be the victim but posts his own boi with all the proof against him in it? lol
  9. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics

    What is that???
  10. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics

    How can he not be embarrassed to post photos like these? Skinny geckos in dirty cages. Even the water he's soaking them in has the molts from mealworms!!
  11. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Anna Rock neglects animals!

    A face to the name.
  12. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Anna Rock neglects animals!

    Scabs under the Rainbow Boas jaw.
  13. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Anna Rock neglects animals!

    This woman neglects animals, I took in several snakes for a friend who Anna Rock was supposed to be caring for. Malea's husband had got a new job so they had to move back to California. Anna Rock apparently said she would care for her animals until they could get another place since they have...
  14. ElexisC

    Bad Guy Scott Roscoe, horrible animal conditions. (Ohio buyers and sellers)

    I've been debating on if I should post here or not. I bought a retic today, (rescued I should say) and it's face is in horrible condition from rubbing on a metal screen lid. He is 8ft long and was in a 75g tank they said, by the photos of the ad I believe it was really a 55g. I saw their ads on...
Back
Top