• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. TKC Reptiles

    SOLD!! Male Striped California Kingsnake

    I have a proven breeder Male Striped California Kingsnake available. He is approximately 45" long and is 397 grams - a great breeding weight. He would be a good breeder for next year. He is $125 plus $55 for FedEx Priority Overnight shipping. I only accept PayPal or Postal Money Orders...
  2. TKC Reptiles

    SOLD!! 2019 Male Albino California Kingsnake

    I have a beautiful 2019 1.0 (male) Albino California Kingsnake available. He is feeding well on frozen thawed or live pinkies. He is $80 plus a $50 flat fee for shipping, using FedEx Priority Overnight. I only accept PayPal or Postal Money Orders. If you have any questions, feel free to...
  3. TKC Reptiles

    SOLD!! 2018 Coastal Aberrant Kingsnake - Female

    2018 Coastal Aberrant Kingsnake - Female I have a beautiful 2018 0.1 (female) Coastal Aberrant California Kingsnake available. She is feeding well on hoppers or small mice. She is 93 grams and 26" long. She is $125 plus shipping. I only accept PayPal or Postal Money Orders. Send me your...
Back
Top