• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. M

    [For Sale] Male Platinum Reiculated Python

    I have a male platinum retic for sale which is around 4 feet long. He was born 5/1/13. I have feed and shed records of him and he is completely healthy. I am asking only $200 for him. I am located in Queens, NY. Email me for any questions [email protected]
  2. M

    [For Sale] Female Suriname Boa

    I have a female suriname boa for sale in Queens, NY. She is a little over a year old and around 3.5 feet long. I have feed and shed records of her. I am asking only 180 for her and I will not ship, only pickup. Email for any questions [email protected]
Back
Top