• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. A

    For Sale (OR TRADE) Yearling Male Bee Bright Yellow

    I have a 2011 Male Bumblebee that is for sale for $450 SHIPPED. He is pounding medium rats. He was hatched on September 29th of 2011. I have raised him myself. He's very tame and has very bright yellows still. Beautiful looking bee. His mouth has a pretty neat pattern where it almost looks like...
  2. A

    For Sale (OR TRADE) 2011 Male Bumblebee Bright Yellow!

    I have a 2011 Male Bumblebee that is for sale for $500. He is pounding medium rats. He was hatched on September 29th of 2011. I have raised him myself. He's very tame and has very bright yellows still. Beautiful looking bee. His mouth has a pretty neat pattern where it almost looks like its...
  3. A

    For Sale [OR TRADE] 2011 Male Bumblebee (550g)

    I have a 2011 Male Bumblebee that is for sale for $500. He is pounding medium rats (i feed live). He was hatched on September 29th of 2011. I have raised him myself. He's very tame and has very bright yellows still. Beautiful looking bee. His mouth has a pretty neat pattern where it almost...
Back
Top