• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. W

    Wanted Cal King Poster

    Well I was able to get a hold of the Rosy poster thanks to a member here. Now I want to see if anyone can help me purchase the CalKing poster that shows several different species on it. Thanks.
  2. W

    Wanted Snake Racks

    Looking for snake racks in good condition in the Southern California area send pictures and information on what you have to [email protected]
  3. W

    Locality Rosy Boa poster wanted

    Does any one know where I can purchase one of these posters? I can't seem to find one for sale. Thanks
  4. W

    Help Identify Corsnake Pic Inside

    Could someone please tell me what morph/color this Corn is? Thanks in advance.
  5. W

    Help With Leopard Gecko Identification

    Can someone help me properly identify these Leopard Geckos? I got a handful of these guys real cheap but all my experience is with Rosy's and CalKings.
Back
Top