• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. R

    WANTED 50 Ball Pythons We Pay $10 Each

    Im looking to buy 50 Normal Ball Pythons, and I can Pay $10 Each. Please contact me at [email protected] or txt 7874577122. If you have 10 I buy it, If you have 3 I buy it, if you have the 50 I buy it. Please contact me asap Paypal Account Available!!
  2. R

    WANTED!!! ANY BLIZZARD CORN JUV OR ADULT

    IM LOOKING FOR A BLIZZARD CORNSNAKE JUVENILE OR ADULT MALE OR FEMALE FOR A GOOD PRICE. SENT PICS AND PRICE TO [email protected] Thanks
  3. R

    WANTED!!! ANY MALE SAND BOA ADULT

    WANTED, LOOKING FOR ANY SAND BOA MALE ADULT FOR SALE!! NEED GOOD PRICE! YOU CAN SEND PICS AND THE SALE PRICE TO [email protected] THANKS
Back
Top