• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. K

    129ct lot of brass Edstrom auto-watering valves

    120 piece 1/8" threaded brass valves size appropriate for rats, rabbits, guinea pigs, and larger poultry/fowl. 9 piece mouse, quail, gerbil, etc size of same style. Originally purchased from Klubertanz $3.24 ea bulk pricing. Never used, packages opened to do count. $300 OBO with FREE...
  2. K

    Bad Guy Stephen Braithwaite -North Jersey Craigslist Users Beware

    I wasn't sure what section to post this in, so if it's wrong I apologize in advance. I just want to get my story out there to warn other people. Overall, in the past, I've had good experiences with buying and rehoming snakes on Craigslist. This time around I was too trusting when rehoming a...
Back
Top