• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. NekoGeckos

    Inquiry Arboreal Terrestrial Exotics AKA AT.Exotics

    Another inquiry, I will refrain from accusing anyone of anything here, but will only ask questions (because I know ya'll love me for it). A friend of mine (Sara Ogg) received a phone call from an anonymous person who later revealed himself through instagram direct message to be Arboreal...
  2. NekoGeckos

    Inquiry Why All The Hate Toward Reptiles By Mack?

    I understand that while Reptiles by Mack is one of the best breeders for wholesale and has amazing prices, I do not understand why the younger generations of leopard gecko breeders are casting so much shade on them. I have purchased one leopard gecko before from their Reptique, and since have...
  3. NekoGeckos

    For Sale W&Y Snow Het Eclipse Poss Het Blizzard Female $100 + Shipping

    I received this gecko as a two for one deal from Sally at Gulf Coast Geckos and had intended to breed her, but decided to downsize to a smaller group. She is ovulating right now (huge ovums) and has reduced her food intake, but these pictures were taken 7/17/15 so they are recent. While she is...
  4. NekoGeckos

    For Sale Giant Tremper Albino Male (MBD PET ONLY) $50 + Shipping

    I have this male leopard gecko I received from a friend named Miguel. He took in the gecko years ago because the original breeder was neglecting him. He was sold as a Giant Tremper, but because I don't even know the breeder's name, I cannot guarantee these genetics. He is very large, and he...
  5. NekoGeckos

    Bad Guy Jeff Porto of Shedskin Reptiles

    I have done lots of business with Jeff Porto at Shedskin in the West Valley Mall in Tracy CA, and I was almost always disappointed. The first thing that upset me was the first leopard gecko I got from him. She was old and skinny and had mbd, but she was only my second gecko, so I wasn't as...
  6. NekoGeckos

    Hi c: New Here

    Hi, I'm Darien. I'm fairly new to breeding geckos, even though I've been gaining experience with reptiles over the years. I joined to hopefully be able to make a difference in the community and to have a safe place to advertise my geckos for sale. I hope the community here is as welcoming as...
Back
Top