• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. P

    Wanted Pearl River map turle

    Hi I'm looking or some pearl River map turtles if anyone knows where I can get 4-5 or selling that many can you message me thank you
  2. P

    Wanted Horned lizards

    Im looking fpr some horned lizards and willing to sale pm please and thank you
  3. P

    Wanted Pearl river map turtles

    Im looking for 5 pearl river map turtles 4 females and 1 male PM me if you have them and are willing to sale thank you
  4. P

    Wanted Black knob map turtle

    I want 4-5 black knob map turtles I would prefer a adults only want one male the rest female contact me if you any for sale or trade or rehoming
Back
Top