• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. B

    For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

    This is a 2023 Yearling California King snake female (F2), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that...
  2. B

    For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

    Here is a 2023 Yearling California King snake female (F1), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that...
  3. B

    For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

    Here is a 2023 Yearling California King snake male (M5), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that were...
  4. B

    For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

    Here is a 2023 Yearling California King snake male (M4), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that were...
  5. B

    For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

    Here is a 2023 Yearling California King snake male (M3), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that were...
  6. B

    For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

    Here is a 2023 Yearling California King snake male (M2), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that were...
  7. B

    For Sale Yearling Hypo & light phase California King snake

    Here is a 2023 Yearling California King snake male (M1), whose dad is a very rare light phase morph and mom is a hypo. I have seen at least several hundred California King snakes in my time growing up and herping in Napa, California in the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s but I have only seen two that were...
  8. B

    SOLD!! 2023 Virginia Beach LOCALITY, Eastern King from exceptional, UNRELATED parents!

    Hi. I have a nice, male, 2023, Virginia Beach Eastern King snake from unrelated, exceptional hand-picked parents. All of the babies exhibit the classic, clean, chain link patterns that both parents have. The second picture is of the parents, (not for sale), the father is the darker, solid black...
  9. B

    SOLD!! 2023 Virginia Beach LOCALITY, Eastern King from exceptional, UNRELATED parents!

    Hi. I have a nice, male, 2023, Virginia Beach Eastern King snake from unrelated, exceptional hand-picked parents. All of the babies exhibit the classic, clean, chain link patterns that both parents have. The second picture is of the parents, (not for sale), the father is the darker, solid black...
  10. B

    For Sale 2023 Virginia Beach LOCALITY, Eastern King from exceptional, UNRELATED parents!

    Hi. I have a nice, male, 2023, Virginia Beach Eastern King snake from unrelated, exceptional hand-picked parents. All of the babies exhibit the classic, clean, chain link patterns that both parents have. The second picture is of the parents, (not for sale), the father is the darker, solid black...
  11. B

    SOLD!! 2023 Virginia Beach LOCALITY, Eastern King from exceptional, UNRELATED parents!

    Hi. I have a nice, male, 2023, Virginia Beach Eastern King snake from unrelated, exceptional hand-picked parents. All of the babies exhibit the classic, clean, chain link patterns that both parents have. The second picture is of the parents, (not for sale), the father is the darker, solid black...
  12. B

    SOLD!! 2023 Virginia Beach LOCALITY, Eastern King from exceptional, UNRELATED parents!

    Hi. I have a nice, female, 2023, Virginia Beach Eastern King snake from unrelated, exceptional hand-picked parents. All of the babies exhibit the classic, clean, chain link patterns that both parents have. The second picture is of the parents, (not for sale), the father is the darker, solid...
  13. B

    SOLD!! 2023 Virginia Beach LOCALITY, Eastern King from exceptional, UNRELATED parents!

    Hi. I have a nice, female, 2023, Virginia Beach Eastern King snake from unrelated, exceptional hand-picked parents. All of the babies exhibit the classic, clean, chain link patterns that both parents have. The second picture is of the parents, (not for sale), the father is the darker, solid...
  14. B

    SOLD!! 2023 Virginia Beach LOCALITY, Eastern King from exceptional, UNRELATED parents!

    Hi. I have a nice, female, 2023, Virginia Beach Eastern King snake from unrelated, exceptional hand-picked parents. All of the babies exhibit the classic, clean, chain link patterns that both parents have. The second picture is of the parents, (not for sale), the father is the darker, solid...
  15. B

    SOLD!! 1.2 Large Young adult Southern Alligator Lizards ready to breed!

    Here I have three young adult, ALL UNRELATED, captive born Southern Alligator lizards in great shape all with full tails! The first picture is my proven 4 year old female that laid her first eggs a year ago. She laid 10 good eggs and is currently 14.5” long, but is the only one with a small...
  16. B

    SOLD!! Very nice Type 1 Mosaic Eastern King, male

    Hi. This is a very nice, yearling male, Edisto Island, SC., locale, type 1 mosaic Eastern King snake. I purchased the parents of this one from the original founder of this project, Kevin Enge. Breeding this locale has produced some really variable, and pretty nice looking babies, consisting of...
  17. B

    SOLD!! Very nice Type 2 Mosaic Eastern King, male

    Hi. This is a very nice yearling male, Edisto Island, SC., locale, type 2 mosaic Eastern King snake. I purchased the parents of this one from the original founder of this project, Kevin Enge. Breeding this locale has produced some really variable, and pretty nice looking babies, consisting of...
  18. B

    SOLD!! Awesome Edisto Island Type 3 Mosaic Eastern King , Big, young FEMALE ready to breed!

    Hi. This is an awesome looking, extremely rare, large, 4 foot Edisto Island, SC., locale, type 3 mosaic Eastern King snake female that has never been bred. She is only four years old, and I did not breed her this year, because I did not have a large enough male for her. (The two other males I...
  19. B

    For Sale 2022 Outer Banks Eastern King snake (female)

    Hi. This is a 2022, female, Outer Banks Eastern King snake. I have included a picture of the parents (second pic). The father is the bigger one (just over 5 foot), and the female is the smaller more brownish one. This baby was brumated this past winter and is very healthy, eating frozen thawed...
  20. B

    For Sale 2022 Outer Banks Eastern King snake (male)

    Hi. This is a 2022, male, Outer Banks Eastern King snake. I have included a picture of the parents (second pic). The father is the bigger one (just over 5 foot), and the female is the smaller more brownish one. This baby was brumated this past winter and is very healthy, eating frozen thawed...
Back
Top