• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. C

    Good Guy Jamesa2580

    Hello, I just received 3 great Firewater females from Jim Moorman. He was great to deal with and everything went smoothly, from the actual purchase to shipping. I look forward to doing business with him again!:D
  2. C

    Leopard gecko hatchlings

    Hello, I'm new to breeding leopard geckos and I was wondering if anyone has any tips for caring for hatchlings; feeding, housing, etc... I have read stuff online and watched some videos on youtube, but i was hoping to see if anyone who has experience could give their advice. Thank you!
  3. C

    Good Guy myburms- Channing

    I had a great experience buying from him. The geckos i received from him look amazing and are in great health. He was very helpful in choosing the specific gecko i wanted to buy and a pleasure to work with in general. I look forward to the animals he produces in the future and hope I can...
Back
Top