• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. M

    Sick dragon

    Hi I got a bearded dragon for reception today and I got her because she is in really bad shape she is already doing better but I need help with getting her back to health She has mouth rot I think she is super skinny skin and bones she looks better in the pics then in real life she was used as...
  2. M

    Closet cage

    Hi I was wondering if any one has ever built their dragon's cage into the closet ... So my idea is to use coroplast over my carpet bc its waterproof then I would put cardboard on the wall just so she won't ruin my walls also I would put clear tape so the Crickets can't get out I would take the...
Back
Top