• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. M

    For Sale Group of (5) CB 2026 High Color Gulf Coast Box Turtles

    This listing is for 5 CB 2026 Gulf Coast Box Turtles. They were ground hatched so should be a mixed group of sexes. They are feeding on chopped up night crawlers as well as dried krill and pellets during their daily soaks. Asking $400 for the group plus shipping. I take PayPal, Venmo and Zelle...
  2. M

    Wanted Japanese Pond Turtles

    I’m looking for sub adult-adult Japanese pond turtles or at least temperature sexed yearlings. Please reach out if you have something to part with. Thanks in advance!
  3. M

    Trade Looking to trade for Japanese Pond Turtles, Adult Male European Pond Turtles, Striped Neck Musk Turtles and more.

    I’m looking to trade for Japanese Pond Turtles, Northern Diamondback Terrapins, Striped Neck Musk, Razorback musk. Also interested in most all of the cold tolerant Pond Turtle species. I have well started Desert box turtles, Gulf Coast box turtles and some hybrid box turtle hatchlings to use as...
  4. M

    Wanted Adult or Sub-adult Male Razorbacked Musk Turtle

    I’m looking for a male razorbacked musk turtle. Will buy or trade for one. Thanks in advance.
  5. M

    Wanted Japanese Pond Turtles (Mauremys japonica)

    I’m looking for Japanese pond turtles. Photo is for reference. Looking to buy or can trade hatchling box turtles. Please reach out if you have any your willing to part with. Thanks in advance!
  6. M

    Trade Looking to trade Box Turtles

    Hello, I have Gulf Coast, Ornate, 3 toed and Desert Box Turtles hatching at this moment. I also have Gulf Coast x 3 toed and Gulf Coast x Eastern hybrids hatching. I’m interested in trading for other box turtle species as well as NA Wood Turtles, Diamondback Terrapins, Blandings, Japanese pond...
  7. M

    Trade Looking to trade Eastern Box Turtles

    I’m looking to trade eastern Box turtles for other species of Box turtles. I have adult pairs I can trade out. I need to thin my group out and want to work with some other species. Let me know if your interested. Thank you!
Back
Top