• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. A

    Wanted: Extreme Coverage Male Cherryhead Redfoot

    It doesn't necesarily need to be a cherryhead, but I need a breeding age male, with the best color and most extremely high coverage of that color I can get, for a season of breeding. I have a female, with new genetics that are some form of Dominant. Since I have that advantage, I want to bring...
  2. A

    Wanted: Proven Fem. Redfoot Het Hypo, Excellent Colombian, or Highly Marbled Cherry

    The title says most of it. I need to add 1 breeder female to my group, and what I need in this order is, a nice het hypo, or a very nice Colombian, or a highly marbled Cherryhead. I will consider any of the above, but I will need details, photos, and pricing.
Back
Top