• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. A

    Asian water Monitors

    Hypo sumbawa Black dragon T negative albino Text me at (616) 404-0821 if interested
  2. A

    Wanted adult cornsnakes wholesale

    I'm looking for 10 to 100 adult cornsnakes wholesale
  3. A

    Black dragon Asian water monitors

    I have 2 black dragon Asian water monitors asking 1200$ plus shipping
  4. A

    Adult crested geckos

    I have 80 adult Crested geckos Caps Dals Flame dals Harliquin Patternless Asking 75$ ea or all for 4000$ or 12 for 600$ Please text me at (616) 404-0821
  5. A

    Crested gecko collection

    83 adult crested geckos mixed morphs All for 6000$ shipped!
  6. A

    Holland Michigan reptile expo

    Holland reptile expo Holland Civic center 150 W 8th St, Holland, MI 49423 We will have Reptiles Birds Supplies Cages 3d animals Custom Jewelry And much much more Please text me if your interested in vending (616) 404-0821
  7. A

    Black dragon Asian water monitors

    I have black dragon Asian water monitors available please text me at (616) 404-0821
  8. A

    Het lavender false water cobras

    I have 10 het lavender false water cobras please text me if interested 6167665317
  9. A

    Wholesale lot

    I have 5 palmetto corns and 1 amel palmetto corn and 10 het lavender fwc's asking 2900$ shipped for the lot please text me at (616) 404-082.
  10. A

    2025 palmetto

    I have 5 palmetto and 1 amel palmetto please text me at (616) 404-0821 for pictures and prices thank you
  11. A

    Wanted sulcata tortoises

    I'm looking for 10 to 20 baby sulcata tortoises preferably please text me at (616) 404-0821
  12. A

    Wanted baby cornsnakes

    I'm looking for baby cornsnakes please text me at (616) 404-0821 if you have any thanks
  13. A

    Wanted Wanted adult colubrids

    I'm looking for adult cornsnakes, kingsnakes, rat snakes, ect at wholesale price lmk what you have.
  14. A

    Hognose

    Only 5 left 1.1 yeti 700$/800$ 1.0 super arctic super conda 600$ 0.1 normal het Lucy 400$ 1.0 2023 AAA het sable 600$ I'll take 2000$ for all plus shipping would just like a good home for them.
  15. A

    For Sale Hognose

    Hognose 0.1 arctic conda 350$ 1.1 super yeti 750$/800$ 1.1 yeti 500/550$ 1.0 super super 500$ 2023 1.0 AAA 550$ 1.1 arctic albino 350/400 0.1 het Lucy 400$ 1.1 arctic conda het toffee 300/350 1.0 conda het mia tia 300$ 0.1 conda het toffee albino 350$ 1.0 arctic lemon ghost 300$ 1.0 arctic...
  16. A

    Het pied 66% het albino Burmese pythons

    I have 7 normal het pied 66% het albino Burmese pythons offers will be considered thanks for the interest and have a great day..
  17. A

    Adult het lavender false water cobra

    I have a adult het lavender fwc available asking 1k shipped
  18. A

    Hognose

    Hognose 0.1 super yeti 800$ 0.1 arctic conda 350$ 1.0 super yeti 700$ 1.1 yeti 500/600$ 1.0 super super 600$ 23" 1.0 AAA 600$ 1.1 arctic albino 350/400$ 0.1 het Lucy 400$ 1.1 arctic conda het toffee 300/350$ 1.0 conda het mia tia 300$ 0.1 conda het toffee albino 250$ 1.0 arctic lemon ghost 300$...
  19. A

    Hognose

    Hognose 0.1 super yeti 800$ 0.1 arctic conda 350$ 1.0 super yeti 700$ 1.1 yeti 500/600$ 1.0 super super 600$ 23" 1.0 AAA 600$ 1.1 arctic albino 350/400$ 0.1 het Lucy 400$ 1.1 arctic conda het toffee 300/350$ 1.0 conda het mia tia 300$ 0.1 conda het toffee albino 250$ 1.0 arctic lemon ghost 300$...
  20. A

    Mystery bag specials

    6/ 18-24 inch mystery corns 600$ plus shipping very healthy and feeding well mixed morphs and sexes please text me at 16167665317. Will make your money back in one season should be ready to breed 2026.
Back
Top