• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. J

    partial collection sale

    1.0 naja annulifera banded 6' $650 0.1 naja haje legionis 7'+ $1100 0.1 naja nigricincta cb about 3' $250 0.1 crotalus tzabcan cb 2019 about 3' $850 0.1 Bitis nasicornis adult female $600 1.0 crotalus atrox 2019 Patternless het albino produced by Tim Cole $500 I can send pictures I also have...
  2. J

    For Sale Some Naja, c. tzabcan

    I have some things I am selling due to financial reasons. all are healthy and I can send pictures. All of the naja have always eaten anything I've offered. Can potentially do discounts for multiple 1.0 naja annulifera 6-7' $450 huge and very calm, easy to work with 0.2 naja nigricincta ~2.5-3'...
  3. J

    Asian Buffalo leeches Hirudinaria Manillensis

    I have a pair of hirudinaria manillensis available. they are getting very large and becoming difficult for me to feed at this time. they have been seen mating but I have not set up anything for them to have babies. I have seen these selling for up to $600 each as young ones. I am asking $1000...
Back
Top