• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. J

    Custom foam background for your vivarium!

    Want a natural looking custom background for your vivarium? I can help! I have several styles rock, rainforest, desert, and custom. Rock is painted Gray and mossy, rainforest is covered in a fine rainforesty substrate, desert is painted like reddish-brown desert rock, and custom is, well...
  2. J

    Wanted Pacman Frog.

    I'm looking for a pacman frog (no weird morphs), I live in North Georgia. I can't travel too far to pick up, although if you can ship I might consider. Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Back
Top