• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. C

    For Sale Super Hi Colored Eastern Box Turtle Babies!!!

    These are 2026 CB hatched eastern box turtle babies. They are eating cut earth worms and hatchling pellets in water. They are all doing well and are from my super hi colored pen of adults. Looking to get $250 each plus shipping (Flat rate $50 to ship). I will do all five for $1k shipped. Can...
  2. C

    For Sale MANGROVE MONITORS JUVENILES $100

    I have some super nice farm raised mangrove monitors. These came in a few months back and were all treated for parasites. They are now feeding and growing on pinkies, cut fish, and dubias. I am asking $100 each plus shipping which is $45 east coast $50 west coast. Live arrival guarantee. I can...
  3. C

    For Sale Water Monitor Babies-$110

    These are true farm raised water moitors from Indonesia. These are not wild caught but are full blown farm raised ones. These came in back in September and wormed them as needed and got some size on them. All are feeding well and growing on pieces of cut fish, crickets, and pinkies as taken...
  4. C

    For Sale Mangrove Monitors Juv.-$100 each

    I have some super nice farm raised mangrove monitors. These came in a few months back and were all treated for parasites. They are now feeding and growing on pinkies, cut fish, and dubias. I am asking $100 each plus shipping which is $45 east coast $50 west coast. Live arrival guarantee. I can...
Back
Top