• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. K

    Ibera Greek Tortoise

    I have some ibera greek tortoise available 210 each plus shipping Consider trade for some baby Chinese box turtle email at [email protected] Ty
  2. K

    Spotted Turtle Pair

    Sold
  3. K

    Spotted Turtle Pair

    I have a pair spotted turtle available They are 3 & half years old Feeding on blood worms night crawlers small fish frozen shrimp Check your local and state law 680 for pair plus shipping email at [email protected]
  4. K

    Three Striped Mud Turtle

    Sold
  5. K

    Three Striped Mud Turtle

    1.1 three striped mud turtle available They does have missing nails 220 plus shipping email at [email protected]
  6. K

    Red Cheeked And Scorpion Mud Turtle

    More pictures
  7. K

    Red Cheeked And Scorpion Mud Turtle

    I have 2 mud turtle available 5.4 inch male red cheeked mud turtle 7.3 inch female (possibly scorpion mud turtle) 165 for both plus shipping email at [email protected]
  8. K

    Albino Side Neck Turtle

    375 firm
  9. K

    Albino Side Neck Turtle

    475 plus shipping
  10. K

    Albino Side Neck Turtle

    Reduce price 600 plus shipping
  11. K

    Albino Side Neck Turtle

    Consider trade for some hatching Chinese box turtles
  12. K

    Albino Side Neck Turtle

    Have one adult albino side neck turtle available She’s 7.5 inch 795 plus shipping email at [email protected]
  13. K

    Caramel Pink Turtle

    Sold
  14. K

    Caramel Pink Turtle

    open to trade Mud turtle Musk turtle Chinese box turtle
  15. K

    Caramel Pink Turtle

    I have 2 caramel pink turtles available 4 inch 80 possible male 7+ inch adult female 230 Both for 280 plus shipping email at [email protected] Ty
  16. K

    Caramel Pink Turtle

    I have an adult female caramel pink turtle available She’s 7+ inch 230 plus shipping email at [email protected] Ty
  17. K

    Trade Carmel RES Albino

    Ad picture
  18. K

    Trade Carmel RES Albino

    I have 2 Carmel and 2 res albino turtles that I looking to trade 7 inch female Carmel shes 4 years old 3 inch female Carmel 3.4 inch both male res albino Open to trade for 3 baby Chinese box turtles Local only no shipping email at [email protected] Ty
  19. K

    White Lipped Mud Turtle

    I have a 3 year old white lipped mud turtle available 3.4 inch $125 local pick up only email at [email protected] Ty
Back
Top