• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Reptiven

    Dart frogs

    Where are you located? How much to ship to Miami?
  2. Reptiven

    For Sale Dendrobates tinctorius “cobalt”

    My darts just don’t stop breeding so I’m selling their babies they are all juveniles eating perfectly fruit flies and getting chubby I’m selling them at 35$ each I can do better price on more than 3 frogs Feel free to asked photos at 786-7101589 PD: shipping cost depends on your location and...
Back
Top