• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. A

    Asian water Monitors

    Hypo sumbawa Black dragon T negative albino Text me at (616) 404-0821 if interested
  2. A

    Wanted adult cornsnakes wholesale

    I'm looking for 10 to 100 adult cornsnakes wholesale
  3. A

    Proven Red Ackie Pair

    Please text me (616) 404-0821
  4. A

    Black dragon Asian water monitors

    I have 2 black dragon Asian water monitors asking 1200$ plus shipping
  5. A

    Adult crested geckos

    I have 80 adult Crested geckos Caps Dals Flame dals Harliquin Patternless Asking 75$ ea or all for 4000$ or 12 for 600$ Please text me at (616) 404-0821
  6. A

    Crested gecko collection

    83 adult crested geckos mixed morphs All for 6000$ shipped!
  7. A

    Holland Michigan reptile expo

    Holland reptile expo Holland Civic center 150 W 8th St, Holland, MI 49423 We will have Reptiles Birds Supplies Cages 3d animals Custom Jewelry And much much more Please text me if your interested in vending (616) 404-0821
  8. A

    Black dragon Asian water monitors

    I have black dragon Asian water monitors available please text me at (616) 404-0821
  9. A

    Het lavender false water cobras

    I have 10 het lavender false water cobras please text me if interested 6167665317
  10. A

    Wholesale lot

    I have 5 palmetto corns and 1 amel palmetto corn and 10 het lavender fwc's asking 2900$ shipped for the lot please text me at (616) 404-082.
  11. A

    1.1 Falsewater cobra het lavender pair

    I texted you back I want them
  12. A

    1.1 Falsewater cobra het lavender pair

    Please text me (616) 404-0821
  13. A

    Hognose

    2 left now yeti and super arctic super conda
  14. A

    2025 palmetto

    I have 5 palmetto and 1 amel palmetto please text me at (616) 404-0821 for pictures and prices thank you
  15. A

    Wanted sulcata tortoises

    I'm looking for 10 to 20 baby sulcata tortoises preferably please text me at (616) 404-0821
  16. A

    Hognose

    Sold all but 4
  17. A

    Wanted baby cornsnakes

    Wholesale only please
  18. A

    Wanted baby cornsnakes

    I'm looking for baby cornsnakes please text me at (616) 404-0821 if you have any thanks
  19. A

    For Sale 1.0 Butter stripe adult. 4 years old

    Id recommend reptiles 2 you
Back
Top