• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. G

    3 year old Aldabra tortoise possibly open to partial trades

    3 year old Aldabra, beautiful animal perfect scutes, perfect growth. Let me know if your interested.
  2. G

    UPDATED Pelochelys Cantori (Asian giant softshell/frog headed softshell) PRICE REDUCED EXTREMELY RARE

    Juvenile pelochelys cantori, extremely rare species that gets huge. Great start on this animal, no worries about fragile hatchlings, eats great, Very few here in the US. Rare opportunity to work with these amazing softshells. 2.5K open to possible payment plans/offers. I’ll send photos via...
  3. G

    Pelochelys Cantori

    3k open to offers and possible payment plans
  4. G

    Pelochelys Cantori

    Juvenile pelochelys Cantori. Extremely rare species, very few in the US. Great eater, beautiful specimen. If interested I can give you my cell number or email and get you some photos, it Won’t let me upload photos through here, says file is too large.
  5. G

    WANTED Radiated Tortoises

    I’m Looking for radiated tortoises. Located in Michigan. Text me at (989-306-0880) or on here. Willing to have them shipped or meet in person
  6. G

    For Sale Aubrey's Flapshell Turtle - Cycloderma aubreyi

    Hi, I see this post has some age but I notice you haven’t marked it sold like the other sold items on your page. Are you still offering these guys? Also interested in pelochelys, chitra, etc or any other softshell/flapshells you may have. Thanks in advance take care.
  7. G

    For Sale Various species of WC and CB species

    Hi, I was curious if you still have your pelochelys, or have any other softshell species (pelochelys, chitra etc.) I didn’t see a way to contact you, let me know if there is a better way to communicate. Thanks take care.
Back
Top