FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - THE SNAKE PIT WAS BURGLARIZED *AGAIN* LAST NIGHT!!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 06:26 PM   #80
Neil Gubitz
Beth...You're a sweetheart!! Don't worry about doing anything for me (physically), your thoughts and nice words pull me through all the time! Thank you! I'll ALWAYS consider you a friend!
Now...Julie IS NOT a security guard....she works the front desk at La Quinta Hotel where the OFF-DUTY COPS are the security guards who TALK TO JULIE when they're by the front desk! Now you get the scenario?? But, I DID call the cops today, but the Detective in charge of my case won't be in till tomorrow....I GUARANTEE YOU that I WILL be speaking to him tomorrow and SHOWING HIM this thread and Julie's posts....I'll let the cops take it from there!! I'M TOO PISSED to be of any help to them!!
I would, however, LOVE to know if MY FRIEND DAVE even KNOWS about this yet?? He hasn't come on here to either stick up for Julie (his girlfriend)! Or to STICK UP FOR ME!!! HIS FRIEND!! WHO'S BEEN STICKING UP FOR HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING!!! Nice payback, Dave!! ....I REALLY appreciate it! ....This must be the, "I'm staying OUT of this one!" ploy! That hurts! But, as long as you're happy??? Thanks....Neil