FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 4.0 50% Possible het Pieds! Great Group Price!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
mco reptiles
4.0 50% Possible het Pieds! Great Group Price!!

Hi, I'm selling my baby poss. hets that I produced. They were from breeding a huge 2200 gram het pied female to a great breeder male cinny and a male pied. This was the females first clutch, the results were: 4.0 50% poss. het pied and 0.1 cinny 50% poss. het pied. I'm probably keeping on of the males, he has really nice het pied markers almost all the way down his whole body With a cool ringer by his tail. Though for the right price I may let him go. And I'm definitely keeping the cinny. Two of the poss hets have very strong markers. The other one does not really have any, but their mother did not have any markers either..so that doesn't really mean he's not a het.

I think possible hets are fun! It just makes it more exciting to prove them out!

The group price is set at $175 shipped obo.
Single males are $85 each shipped obo

Shipping is generally around $50 but these prices include the shipping already.

I also have a few other baby snakes I am will to sell.
I have 1.1 normal babies with nice reduced looking patterns. They were from a spider and a normal male to a pastel female. The normal is another awesome breeder, so he may be normal but he still has great genetics. The results of the clutch were: 1.1 normal and 2.2 pastel. I am definitely keeping 1.1 pastels so the other 2 are up for sale as well.

You can't go wrong with pastels. They are always an essential part to any collection.

1.1 normals are $75 shipped each obo
1.0 pastel is $100 shipped obo
0.1 pastel is $150 shipped obo

$250 shipped for all of them.

My camera is out of battery now but I have some pictures on my profile if you want to see. I will post more later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snakes are racist too 032.jpg (150.8 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg snakes are racist too 006.jpg (96.9 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00931.jpg (126.6 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00932.jpg (90.0 KB, 181 views)