FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Boaphile Plastics
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2002, 06:26 PM   #1
xpensivegecko
Just a quick note, this is the 2nd time in the past 6 months that I have tried to call and order cages from this place. spam_Just recently, I called up Jeff Ronne and asked him about pricing for two 4 ft cages. spam_He actually answered the phone and quoted me almost 900 dollars, pricey, but I felt the cages were worth it. spam_The next day I called for an exact price so I could get a check out to him. No response. spam_I called later that day and left another message. spam_Still no response. spam_Called him up 2 days later, and , you guessed it, no response. spam_The only conclusions that i can come to is that hes either Out of Business or he doesnt need any new customers. spam_Either way its fine, we wont be buying from or recommending him in the future. spam_This is the 2nd time in the past 6 months that Ive tried to get in contact with him. spam_Last time he left some lame response about how his helper now has soccer practice in the afternoons and cant help him so hes falling behind. spam_This is not good business practice. spam_You have a decent product that people want and you're blowing them off and providing excuses that are NOT THE CUSTOMER'S PROBLEM.

Normally I would not have even posted anything but I just dont understand how I'm willing to pay somebody almost a thousand dollars and they just blow me off. spam_Just had to get that off my chest haha.