FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - NEW LIZARD MOM...HOW AM I DOING SO FAR? HELP PLEASE?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:40 PM   #11
maggiemay1969
I have looked at some of the waterfalls, but none seemed to have good ratings as far as eas of keeping clean, and a lot of people said the pumps are weak or don't work well. I wil try to look for more options on that. I do have the big pool with the bubbling stone in it and I am constantly misting him w/spray bottle so that there are droplets on the leaves for him to drink. I've read that they get water that way a lot too. He has a great UVB light, and I use a heat lamp at times to keep the temp up around 75, as he seems to get a *little* more active if the temp goes up a few degrees....

I'm sorry to hear that your pair did not last. I am a bit nervouse about this fella. Have put so much effort and research and $$ into him at this point. Do you have any idea looking at mine how old he might be? I've found pics on here and he seems to be between juv and adult, but not sure.

Anyways, thanks for reading my post and giving me more to think about. I sure appreciate your time!