FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - CBB Balls and Rosys
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
markwebb
CBB Balls and Rosys

My son wants to sell some of his CBB 2003 snakes and their cages/equipment. They are available as one lot:

* 1:1 2003 CBB Ball Python Pair. Unrelated. "Buttercup and Killer" are their names. Our ball python pets never miss a meal. Now feeding regularly weekly on small rat fuzzies. Includes their 24x12x12 BARRS cages with undertank heat sources and rheostats.
* 1.2 2003 CBB Bay of LA Rosy Boa Trio. These are really pretty. These 2 girls and one boy are feeding weekly on mouse fuzzies. The boy eats 2-3 weekly, the girls 1-2. They NEVER miss a meal.
* 2003 CBB 1.0 Male Whitewatewr Rosy Boa. A great eater also eating 2-3 mice fuzzies weekly.
* Boaphile large 10 tray sweaterbox rack for Rosys. Heated in rear. Includes supplemental lower level heat pads. Rack keeps warm spot a nice 88-90 in rear and 78-80 in cooler area in front. Perfect based on the Rosy Boas regular feeding habits. Includes Ranco thermostat for precise heating regulation plus 6 spare trays, and tops for all 16 trays.

Entire lot of Balls and Rosys only $400. That's like buying the rack and getting all snakes and BARRS cages + thermostat for FREE.

You must pick up in Louisville KY or we can deliver personally for a fee. Chicago would be $100 delivery, Indy, Nashville, or Columbus OH $50 delivery, Cincy, or Lexington KY $25. If ya live somewhere else just contact me at webb.m@insightbb.com and we can discuss.

I really prefer PayPal - first preference will go to someone who will use PayPal.