FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For those of you who missed the announcement: HerpWantAds.com
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 06:29 PM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
if I dont use my sign on bonus can I contribute it good cause like turn it back to you or start a fund for ppl who get scammed just a thought still its a great idea( the site)
Bear in mind these are just credits that can be applied towards the special enhancements to the placed ads. If someone doesn't use them, they certainly are not going to get any cash back from me! If they don't use it, they lose it. And no, they are not transferrable. It's an introductory offer so people can try out the special features without having to pay for them. As such, it will not be offered forever, either. At some point that bonus will be dropped down to $10 or so, but right now I want people to wring it out as much as possible using all of the features.

BTW, I have Ritchie Luna to thank for that program script. I had been looking for a decent classified ads script for a while now, but just couldn't locate one I liked. Ritchie told me he was starting up his own classifieds site (HerpVenue.com) and was gracious enough to give me the link to the company selling that script.

I was almost tempted to contact Dani Wilson about installing the original code he wrote for HerpWantAds, but it is written in Perl, and I am not at all fond of working in that programming language.