FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Great Ball Pythons Ready To Go Now
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 05:59 AM   #1
evansnakes
Great Ball Pythons Ready To Go Now

All the 2004 babies that I have for sale now, have now all eaten 3-4 times each on live mice and have shed twice. They are jammin'! And I hope you like jammin' too! So grab these up now. As they put on size and my cost in them increases I will start to hold onto them for the fall shows. All of these are way above average, cherry picked out of large unsorted batches. They are awesome colored and/or patterned.

5.5 for $150 shipped! That's right, 10 great eaters for only $10 each if you don't count shipping.

0.10, same story as above, $200 shipped

Some really super quality black back and reduced pattern males are also available at $50-200 each+ shipping. They are as good or better appearance and better quality than animals you will see posted for 3-5 x's as much money!

Also available:

1.0 2004 Borneo blood python, partial stripe, super dark with super clean light coloration also for amazing contrast. Eats frozen like a piggy. $125 shipped

1.0 young adult male ball python that was odd green/white/grey baby and is still kind of weird color but has faded some with age and size. Eats live mice and rats, ready to breed $200+ shipping.