FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - NOT GUILTY?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #38
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryssy View Post
And her afterlife? Well, we all know where she'll be spending it if what she's accused of is the truth.
Not trying to turn this into a religious debate, but I do have to interject here: just because someone did something wrong, does NOT automatically condemn them to hell. Remember that there is no greater or lesser sin in God's eyes. "White" lies, murder, stealing a candy bar from the convenience store when you were 12, coveting the neighbor's sports car, etc....its all the same to the Big Guy, although its very difficult for us to share the same perspective. Actions alone do not dictate where you spend eternity. If so, no one would go to heaven because let's face it folks, we have all sinned! Thankfully, God doesn't judge us that way.

That said, I am in no way trying to make light of what has happened here. It fills me with a profound sadness that this little girl's murderer has not yet been seen justice. But I am not upset with the judicial system. After all, you cannot convict someone just because you "think" they did it. She probably did, but if the smoking gun that directly links her to ending her daughter's life isn't there, it isn't there. Its just the system we have.