FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - IMPULSE BUY ON FAUNA!?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #22
Wolfy-hound
I don't see the issue... you want to crucify a person who posted on a REPTILE forum asking about different kinds of snakes that might be good for her son... asking experianced people for advice... because she MIGHT not keep the snake properly?

Really? And you MIGHT go rob a store, so we should assume you're a thief?

I say kudos for her asking questions. I'm all for any of the species she mentioned, if she gets good advice from members about how to properly keep them.

My boss got her first reptile when she attended a expo with me. It was a cham. You'd probably rant about that too... it's "not a beginner species" and how she was obviously going to kill it because she's not qualified to keep it in your high opinion.

BTW, she's got more chams, and cresties and now a beardie, all kept to the best specs. She researched about what they needed, asked several people at the show what she should have for them, and paid whatever it took to keep each animal in the best manner.

Instead of assuming the superior attitude and assuming she would be a horrible person and let any animal perish for lack of care... why not educate and offer knowledge and see someone bloom into a new herp-loving keeper.