FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "How To Do It Legal ?????"
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 01:13 AM   #18
pinhed
I agree with you on that. All kinds of companies are trying to get phone #'s and other stuff they will not get from me. Only thing i give when asked is zip code they want this to see if they should open a store in another area.

But wanting you SSN? For somethings i can understand that.
My car(just bought 1 week b4) got hit in Staters parking lot by a shopping cart and i went to file a report with the manager to see if they can pay for repairs. He asked for my SSN. I was ready to slap the hell out of him. I should have contacted his superiors and gave them a piece of my mind. Anyways they sent me a letter and didnt give me a penny.

Back to FedEx. We should get as many people as we can together and ship through them and when they realise the income potential of it, we all stop until they can compromise with us. Ship to anywhere business or residential, and On time guarantee are a must. Live arrival isnt gonna happen.
The only way on time guarantee should not come in is if they treat are shipments with special care(temps that we set for them to follow). And i know they dont take care of our shippments. FedEx delivered to my mothers work and the guy walks up flipping the box in the air like he had no idea it said live animal on the side. If i was there he would probably no longer be working for anybody.