FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Makes no sense
Thread: Makes no sense
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
It's all very strict in Nevada (as it should be)... well of course who knows what may go on 'under the table' (only allowed in some counties, not all of Nevada, and not in Las Vegas/Henderson). The brothels are licenced, the employees must register with the county sheriff (there-for, no underage) and they are required to get regular medical checks, I cannot remember if it's weekly or every 6 weeks?

Street walking is still illegal.

I think Amsterdam has a good system set up, for both legal prostitution and their drug laws. Prostitutes are required to have testing and must register (and they are trying to pass a law that the workers must be 21 or older). Hard drugs (manufactured drugs) are illegal but they offer treatment instead of incarceration for usage, if I remember what I was told correctly.

it was trip walking through the red light district! Different areas for specific 'tastes'. The women looked like robots in the window - sexy pose #1, hold, sexy pose #2, hold. lol Just a tip for anyone that goes - don't take photos!