FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Supreme Court rules that 'Obamacare' health insurance mandate is constitutional
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #22
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyankasGeckos View Post
Okay, so give me the evidence of before this happened was the US a better place?

The founding fathers would be ashamed? Clearly, you do not know very much the founding fathers.

Are you christian by change? Don't you believe you should help people?
Yes our founding fathers would be ashamed. Actually its clear you dont know very much about our founding fathers. If you did, you would understand that this country has has stomped on the constitution many times in history and its getting worse. Are you trying to say the country is better off now. You would have to be crazy to believe that. We are SO SO far in debt over stupid things that we can barely keep our heads above water. Tax, tax , tax is all they understand anymore. As to your question regarding my religion, Yes, I am of christian belief. NO, this is NOT helping people what so ever. It sounds good on paper, but it doesnt work and history proves this. People will give more if they arent already forced to give. Its not the federal Governments job to play the role as health insurance company. Not to mention, you will now be forced to have health insurance. What is free about that? If you dont want it, that is your business, but they have made that choice for you now. It all boils down the the government having WAY to much power and like every other world power in the history of the world, we will fall unless we stop this.