FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - JOHN CONSTANTINU-THE WORST of the worst
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 02:37 AM   #1
crassicollis45
JOHN CONSTANTINU-THE WORST of the worst

I would like to warn everyone about John Constantinu aka MR.JOHN.On December 19,2003 I mailed him a money order for $200.00.It was for 4 reeves and 3 chinese yellowpond turtles.He told me each hatchling was $25.00 and the shipping would be $25.00 too.We had had few conversations on the telephone and seemed to have hit it off.He told me he was NOT into making alot of money off the turtles.HE JUst wanted them to go into the right hands like someone like me.HE DID TELL ME TO CONTACT HIM after the 7th of January because he was going to be away for the holidays.He told me he would not be able to ship the turtles to me until then.So I did call him back up after January 7th.He told me he received the payment and THANKED ME!HE THEN TOLD ME THAT THE WEATHER IN NEW YORK(WHERE I LIVE )WAS SO COLD(IT WAS) that we should postpone the shipment for at least one month!WELL,THINKING THE BEST IN ALL HUMAN BEINGS,I THOUGHT THIS GuY WAS THE SALT OF THE EARTH,THat HE WAS SO CONCERNED FOR THE TURTLES.HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GoiNG TO SEND ME an email when he was going to ship out the turtles.SO I WAITED UNTIL the first week of MARCH.He answered my telehone call in a rush,HIS RESPOSE WAS THAT HE COULD NOT SPEAK BECAUSE OF A VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS MEETING>HE TOLD ME TO CALL HIM BACK IN HOUR>.NO REPLY AFter that.AS A MATTER OF FACT NO REPLY AT ALL FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS FROM MY EMAIL OR TELEPHONE CALLS.IT WAS UnTIL I called FROM A PAYPHONE THAT HE PICKED UP>HE TOLD ME HE WAS SO SORY THAT HIS MOTHER PASSED AWay AND WAS AN EMOTIONAL WRECK>.He then told me that he would mail them out right .THAT I WOULD RECeive them in the morning,WELL<TAKE A GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.NOTHING THAT IS What.SO I THEN STArted to make inquiries on him on TURTLE TIMES<MANY PEOPLE replied to me with contact information.Some even ran into him and mentioned me.His reply was to them was to say that I was crazy or that he was going to mail a check to me.ONE PARTICULAR GUY Was NICE ENOUGH To call him 5 times .ANOTHER WAS WILLING TO COLLECT THE MONEY FROM HIM HIMSELF AND HOLD IT FOR ME.TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED ME THANKS!HE STILL IS ON THE RUN RIGHT NOW>I WISH THERE WAS SOMEway I could prevent him from ever being on KINGSNAKE>COM AGAIN.SINCE I HAVE inquired about him I HAVE HEARD NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM.HERE ARE JUST A FEW THINGS I WAS TOLD ABOUT HIM: 1,)HE RIPPED OFF SOMEONE IN FRANCE FOR OVER THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS!HE TOLD SOMEONE THAT IS WHAT FRANCE DESERVES FOR NOT BACKING UP THE USA IN IRAQ >PLEASE!2)HE marks down his prices alot lower than other dealers.SO HE CAN GET THE SALE AT A SHOW.One way THAT IT IS KNOWN HE IS aBLE TO DO THIS IS FOR ILLeGAL POACHING OF SPOTTEd TURTLES AND SPOTTED SALAMANDERS on a regular basis.3)HE HAS SOLD sick ANIMALs and told buyers that they are captive born.4)HE IS KNOWN TO RIP OFF PEOPLE for many years. I URGE EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM BAD EGG.PLEASE LIST ALL YOUR HORROR STories about this SIMPLY SHADY SHEISTER>