FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Boa with pied markings
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 03:06 PM   #49
jrreptiles
The boa

To the reptile community here on Fauna, This is Rick Leverock. After being contacted by a close friend of all the statements filed here, I would lik to set the record straight. Bryan B has not been approved by me to have been making statements on here, and I am seeking any background available on the two boas at this time. If anyone has information like where she was purchased, who owned her at the time of the alleged rabbit bites or burns as well as contact information for that person, and how long ago did the alleged injury take place. Two reptile vets have inspected both boas and I am awaiting documentaion from both for their findings. I will be honored to provide this documentation to anyone regarding their concern based on their viewing with their opinions in a respectable manor and in deed most of you have. For those who were not respectable, you won't. Opinions in which are bad or good regarding the animal are in my opinion all o.k. and everyone has that right and I respect that. In regards to Brian, a war in here was started and Brian, you are not to bring Ammen's name or my name back into any subjects. People here are repectable and knowledgeable from what I read, and are only stating their views. Feel free, everone, to contact me at jrreptiles@myjoi. net, and I again apoligize about Brian's little war here.