FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Tom Carlton - Cypress Creek Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
dbthomas1
Tom Carlton - Cypress Creek Reptiles

I completed my first transaction with Tom Carlton of Cypress Creek Reptiles today. As I build a new collection of ball python morphs I am learning about the many reputable breeders in the central Florida area. While looking for a pastel ball python to add to my collection I came across one of Tom's ads online. I had come across many specimens but most were not as nice looking as what I was searching for and prices in some cases were above average. Tom offered a gorgeous specimen for a great price. I did not hesitate to jump on the opportunity. During the entire process of scheduling a time and location to meet there was never a lack of communication as I had experienced with other breeders. When we did meet everything went without a hitch and the specimen Tom brought was even better looking than the photo he had supplied. Extremely happy with the transaction and I know I will be doing business with Cypress Creek Reptiles in the future.