FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Librarian Looses Job Over Reading Contest
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sschind View Post
While I agree about parents coddling their kids thing, there wasn't anything that said parents were complaining. It said other kids quit because they could not keep up. That is kids quitting not parents complaining (although it wouldn't surprise me if there was some of that going on as well.

This Gandron woman is a real winner though. I hope any other place she applies for a job that involves children is made aware of her actions here. If I were her I'd be too embarrassed to show my face, although if she wasn't too embarrassed to make the comments I guess showing her face won't be a problem
That's my point. Why didn't the parents push for their child to finish what they started? That's CODDLING the kid. "Oh it's ok if you quit. You don't have to worry about anything because if you lose, someone will complain and you'll get what you want anyway." People are so self-entitled today, it's unreal!

Gandron should do a real self analysis. She really shouldn't be around kids with that attitude. Sigh