FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I need my profile deleted ASAP please.
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:53 PM   #80
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I got that blue gecko as a Christmas present because I couldn't find a hedgehog.... and wanted something I could play with. When I got it I hated it at first but I hung up vines and gave it a little coconut hut to live in.. I still have his tiny body in the freezer.
Precisely zero of your leopard gecko experience applies to Lygodactylus. The vines and hut are nice decorations, but have nothing to do with husbandry. These are delicate animals, not playthings for beginners. What did you think an arboreal animal needed with a hut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
unaffordable to people who don't have hundreds of bucks to blow, even than when your willing to spend a lot of money something stupid has to happen like forckng you to fill out an application and wait weeks or even mknths for a response.
First of all, your aforementioned writing skills are slipping because you're angry. Rookie move.
Secondly, what the heck are you talking about with the forms? Thinking of breeding something critically endangered? And if hundreds of dollars sounds like a lot, take the dead lizard out of your mother's freezer, because you are not going to Tanzania to bury the body.

Now, not only do you have the trolling rant preserved for posterity, but you are showing the animal world another person never to deal with.

Noelle