FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What's the most y'all have ever paid for a gecko?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 02:54 PM   #53
geckokreeper
I agree with some of what everyone has to say. There will be times when people will say things we dont like or agree with or that arent true but it truly does take a better person to just walk away from it and let it go. We can turn it into a big argument debate whatever but if we can just say let it go it will quickly fade away. I know there will be times when we get into disagreements and we are all intitled to our opinions. We are all pretty much in this hobby for the same reason the love for the animal and the money part is somthing extra. I enjoy breeding my leos and the excitment I get from waiting for the leos to hatch, even if they are just a normal with not much value I still love them and treat them the same as a $400 gecko I have. I feel you Kelli , I do, just try not to let these things get to you. I know its hard but just say they are at it again oh well let them stress over it. I hope you are feeling better and everything turns out ok. Also You CANT get out of the Leo Bussiness we would all miss you to much ;^)