FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What's the most y'all have ever paid for a gecko?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 03:55 PM   #55
ShannanD25
To steer things back on track

I've usually bought Leo's in groups. I bought a bunch from Sam at Gecko Den. One, Brutus was priced at $700. But Sam made me a great deal on the whole group, I think around 25 or 26 Leos.
I also got a bunch from Waherbees. Taffy was prcied at $400 but I again, got a good deal on 7. So those would be my nost expensive two. Now that I am up to around 100 Leos, I start adding up how much I have spent and I realize I'll be paying them off the rest of my life! But I'd rather have spent money on these guys then be paying off a shopping spree....well...then again....

They have been a huge expense, take up most of my free time, bite me, but I love every minute of it!

And now if I can just find Vladimir, my AFT boy from Gecko Barn , a good fat girl...I can start with them! I think I am addicted!
And my friends and family shake their heads and say, " but you don't look like a reptile person"......hahaha

Kelli,
I once had a panic attack...when I was in the Air Force they had us go to the med center for a bunch of shots....Never knew what they were for or why we needed them...but a few hours later I started experiencing the same things....Funny, a bunch of us did from the group of people who got the injections....It was a horrible feeling....I hope you never go through it again! Just spend time watching babies dive at crickets.....that should calm you....