FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Uromastyx Local Pick up Only
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 10:43 PM   #1
Joseal
Uromastyx Local Pick up Only

I have a female yellow Uromastyx up for adoption. This lizard is a rescue and I have to screen whoever is interested. She was mistreated. She was in an enclosure with a waterfall and steppe runners that nipped at her. She didn't even have her own hide. She was skinny. She was covered in old skin and didn't get proper UVB. I've had her since last yr and she's a whole new girl!! She will come with a 40 gallon tank. A powersun. A flood light and an additional UVB flourescent. I use all three daily. She also suns outside. She eats a specific diet of mixed greens, mazuri tortoise pellet, garbanzo bean and red kidney beans. She also eats wild dandelion and flowers. She will accept sprouts like alfalfa but that's it, if you deviate from that she will refuse to eat and defecate in her food bowl. She gets repashy hi cal powder and repashy super veggie, repashy supervite dusted on schedule. I'm not in a hurry to re home her, I want her to goto an adult that will not breed her. She's gentle and tolerates me working in her cage. I weigh her and soak her but I don't mess with her. I let her alone and she thrives that way and I'm looking for someone who will love her and treat her this way too. Here's some recent pics, PM me for more. She is free but I will screen. I am in San Antonio and you'd have to pick up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (162.0 KB, 167 views)